How to make a return/exchange
Should you need to return any goods to us, if the item is not as expected, you can do this providing the following criteria is met:
- Goods should be returned in the original packaging where possible
- Goods should be returned within 14 days of receipt
If the criteria above are met, you can process a refund/exchange by following these instructions:
- Access the "Orders history" section of your account (found at the bottom of the page or clicking your name in the top right)
- Select the order from which you want to return an item by clicking on "Details".
- Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add the quantity that needs to be returned (in case more than one product needs to be returned).
- In the "Merchandise Return" section, please state if you would like a:
You will be refunded for the item you return at the price you paid for the item
Refunds are usually processed using the same method used by you to pay for your purchase.
You will receive an email notifying you of a credit slip for the amount refunded.
Once refunds have been processed, the transaction may take 3-5 working days to show up on your account
An exchange can only be made if you would like the same product in a different size.
Request an exchange in the ‘Merchandise Return’ and what size you would like.
(If this is not stated a refund will be issued as default)
- Click on "Request a Return"
- You will receive an email when your return has been authorised and should bring the item(s) back to the office.
- Upon receiving the item(s) requested for return, we will then process your refund or exchange accordingly.
If the goods are faulty you have certain statutory rights under the consumer rights act 2015. You have 30 days from the date of receipt to reject the goods and obtain a full refund. Goods can be returned to us in the office as set out in this returns policy.
Pre-Loved goods have the same returns criteria as new uniform.
Trips and clubs payments are non refundable, due to staffing arrangements having to be put in place prior to the club/trip and venue/coach payments being made.